Week 5 of the NFL is in the books. Below is a list of the performances from some of the Bearcats in the pros this weekend
- John Hughes: Not exactly a defensive showdown on Thursday night between the Browns and Bills. Still, Hughes contributed with 3 tackles against Buffalo.
- Kenbrell Thompkins: Was fairly quiet on Sunday, much like the rest of the New England offense. The Bengals did a nice job containing Thompkins, who caught just 3 of the 4 balls thrown his way for 16 yards.
- Kevin Huber: He was incredibly busy on Sunday as the Patriots and Bengals were locked in a defensive struggled. Huber booted 6 punts for an average of 45.7 yards and a 57 yard bomb. Dude can still kick it like the best of ‘em.
- Isaiah Pead: Was present in St. Louis’ win over the Jacksonville Jaguars but that’s all about he did. Pead’s slide down the depth chart behind Zac Stacy and Daryl Richardson. His only contribution was a single target in the passing game.
- Ricardo Mathews: Notched a tackle against the Seattle Seahawks in Indianapolis’ win on Sunday.
- Brent Celek: The Eagles offense absolutely abused the depleted New York Giants on Sunday. Celek was a major factor in that onslaught, catching all 3 of the passes his way thrown his way for 47 yards and a touchdown.
- Trent Cole: Philadelphia’s defense did a nice job against Eli Manning and the Giants. Cole contributed with 3 tackles.
- Connor Barwin: He, like Cole, was a bit quiet on Sunday. Barwin finished with 2 tackles including a tackle for loss, as well as a pass defensed.
- Mike Windt: