For the length of the 2013 NFL season, Cincy on the Prowl has been providing you weekly updates on the status of the former Cincinnati Bearcats in the NFL. Today we’ll recap their seasons.
But first I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention those UC players who didn’t accumulate stats every week. If you’ve noticed through this year’s iteration of the Bearcats in the NFL series, I left off these players simply because I couldn’t find data on them (other than starts and games played, which are totally boring). But I’ll mention them now because they, like the others, have every right to be honored as student athletes who were talented enough to make a NFL roster this year. Those former ‘Cats include:
- Armon Binns: Wide Receiver, Miami Dolphins
- Dan Giordano: Defensive End, Arizona Cardinals
- Vidal Hazelton: Wide Receiver, New York Jets
- Sean Hooey: Offensive Tackle, St. Louis Rams
- Jason Kelce (A.K.A. The Beard): Center, Philadelphia Eagles
- Travis Kelce: Tight End, Kansas City Chiefs
- Jeff Linkenback: Offensive Tackle, Indianapolis Colts
- Adrien Robinson: Tight End, New York Giants
- Mike Windt: Long Snapper, San Diego Chargers
But that’s only half of them. Click through to read briefcaps of the seasons the other former Cincinnati players had.