Once again, I hopped on with William Wolkoff and Sports Blitz to talk UC football and basketball. I do this from time to time and always enjoy myself. Part of it is I love talking about the Bearcats (hence the blog) and the other part is Will does an excellent job running an entertaining and informative program. He really knows his stuff and is one of the biggest UC fans I know. I highly encourage you to following him on Twitter and listen to his show which airs every Sunday from 12 – 2 pm on Bearcast Media.
This time around we discussed the following topics:
- Wrapping up the UC basketball season
- Reaction to the loss to Harvard
- What can we expect next year sans Kilpatrick and Jackson
- Previewing the UC football season
- What we should expect from this team with a brand new quarterback
You can listen to this week’s show via the media player below. My segment starts at the 26:51 mark.